Tasty Wedding Favors...Yummy!
Tasty wedding favors can be some of the best wedding favors. Most guests will be happy with any wedding favor you come up with, but you can appeal to everyone’s sweet tooth with a tasty wedding treat.
You can wrap your edible wedding favors in foil that can match you wedding colour scheme.
You could also place your favors in cello bags tied with a ribbon. You can buy foil, cello bags and ribbons all in bulk to save yourself a bundle.
Here are some of our favourite edible and yummy wedding favors:
1. Chocolates: You can save quite a bit of money making chocolates yourself. Many chocolate stores, craft stores and online sites, such as eBay, sell chocolate moulds for a very low price.
2. Lollies: Bulk buying sweets, such as jelly beans or mints, are another tasty and cheap idea.
3. Fudge: There are heaps of great fudge recipes around. Fairly cheap and easy to make and with a bit of food colouring you can accent you wedding scheme to perfection.
4. Toffees: Send your guests back to school yard fetes. Another very cheap option, you can complement your wedding scheme with coloured sprinkles and patty pans.
Whistling in the Dark.
5. Fortune cookies: These can be a bit tricky to make, but the ingredients are quite cheap. Personalise your fortune cookies by adding funny fortunes & your best wishes. Too difficult to make? Bulk buy fortune cookies from an Asian food store and carefully remove the fortunes and add your own.
6. Rock Candy: There a many websites now that sells rock candy and many colours and many flavours. Many companies also offer a personalised service that can include things like love hearts, the bride & groom’s names, thank-you and anything else you can think of. Not the cheapest option but fun, delicious and personal if you have the budget .
7. Gingerbread: Gingerbread bride and grooms are also a cute idea. Fun and easy to make, but if you are running short of time see if your local bakery can do a good deal for you.
Top of Tasty Wedding Favors Page
Back To Wedding Favor Ideas
Back to Home Page