Your Wedding Flowers
Wedding flowers are a very important part of the design of your wedding plan and can reflect a traditional look, contemporary, tropical or simple vibe.
Your flowers should be booked around five to six months before your wedding date. Prices can range from a few hundred dollars to several thousand depending on what type of flowers
you have, how many arrangements and how many flowers you use.
Click here to share a few of your favourite wedding flower ideas.
There is a lot in the range of floral arangements you need to consider:
- Arrangements for the Ceremony
- Arrangements for the Reception
- Bridal bouquet
- Bridesmaid’s bouquet
- Flower girl bouquet or basket
- Groom and groomsmen boutonnière
- Pageboy boutonnière
- Father of the bride and father of the groom boutonnière
- Corsages for mother of the bride and mother of the groom
- Throw away bouquet
- Arrangements at the cake table
- Cake flowers
You also need to think about what type of flowers you would like, what colour scheme you would like to have, would you like the flowers to contrast or complement your overall scheme,
what style of bouquets and other arrangements you would like and of course how much you are willing to spend.
Check out our tips for some great ideas for all sorts of bridal flowers and heaps of flower savings
Back to Home Page